“No two persons ever read the same book.”
– Edmund Wilson
What does reading do for you? According to the research of the National Endowment for the Arts, quite a lot!
- Reading improves your academic and economic success
- Reading stimulates your social and civic sense of responsibility
- Reading improves your personal and social behavior
- Readers are more engaged with the arts
- Readers excercise and participate more in sports
We’re always searching for that next great book, so if you have any recommendations, please share!